THE INKEY LIST BETA HYDROXY ACID (BHA) SERUM
\ be-ta \ hi-drox-see \ a-sed \ seer-uhm \
The Inkey List BHA serum with 2% Salicylic Acid guarantees it can penetrate your skin pores deeper, helping to unclog pores. BHA products can aid fight blackheads and breakouts and minimize pore appearance and size. BHA serum, as its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties are a good choice for oilier skin, can aid calm breakout-prone skin without any burning or tingling sensation. Thanks to added 1% Hyaluronic Acid, our BHA serum is non-drying to the skin
HOW TO USE
- Can be used in your AM & PM skin care routine
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, gently pat 1-2 drops of Beta Hydroxy Acid Serum onto the face and neck
- Follow with preferred moisturizer.
BEAUTY CASTLE Tip:
- When layering your skin routine or treatments, we suggest working from thinnest to thickest consistency. Waiting a minute or so between applying each treatment will also help to avoid pilling.
- As this BHA product is exfoliating, avoid using at the same time as AHAs (Glycolic Acid, AHA, Lactic Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar or Mandelic Acid), BHAs (C-50 Blemish Treatment), PHA Toner, Vitamin C or Retinol. Use on alternate nights.
- SPF : This product may cause sun sensitivity so always use a broad spectrum SPF during day.