Nail biting is an awful habit that can worsen your nails’ look. It is a clear enamel with a bitter taste that allows you to maintain nails and their contour in good condition by helping break the nail biter habit and avoid putting fingers in your mouth or thumb sucking. Use without or over your nail polish.
How to use
- Apply a coat onto the entire nail surface (or over polish) and allow it to dry.
- Avoid washing hands directly after application.
- Re-apply every two days until the habit has stopped.
- Of course, remove Mavala Stop with Nail Polish Remover before each re-application.
- Used For children (over 3 years old) and adults. With small children, the efficacy can be compromised as their taste buds are not fully developed, and they may like the product’s bitterness.